At first I thought I would be studying at the white and new campus, but that I only realized that I will be taking my course at the CPU building, which is green, and quite...old? I was kind of disappointed because the main campus is so nice, with the learning hub and everything.
Register
On 20 March (Friday), mum and I went to register at the office, picked my course and paid the fee. They no longer supply the Dance subject though. I was so glad that mum was with me, I didn't have to handle these all alone. Made the student ID on the next day.
It started with brief talk by the principal of CPU, Mr. Jim, then introduction by teachers and admins. We were seperated into groups after that. My frosh leader was Vicky, she had pretty purple-blue hair. And then I met Nithya, an Indian girl, she is so tall no kidding. We sticked together throughout the activities after that. Games and tour around campus, nothing much. There were Ethan, Zi Han, Brandon and Kelvin in the group too. I couldn't remember if there was anymore.
![]() |
| So ya, I become Taylorian |
Orientation
It was on 23 March, I went to the 7th floor, quite nervous and I saw people, so many different kind of people, what I mean is there were so many different races of people, and people from different countries. I never expect this though. The first person I met was Asper Goh, she was sitting alone so I just sat on the same row with her. Then the next person I met was Jinnie.It started with brief talk by the principal of CPU, Mr. Jim, then introduction by teachers and admins. We were seperated into groups after that. My frosh leader was Vicky, she had pretty purple-blue hair. And then I met Nithya, an Indian girl, she is so tall no kidding. We sticked together throughout the activities after that. Games and tour around campus, nothing much. There were Ethan, Zi Han, Brandon and Kelvin in the group too. I couldn't remember if there was anymore.
First day
Sent mum off before I went to school. Then I was all alone. Okay, deep breathe. The first day of college life, what I expect? Nervous not nervous. My Advanced Function classroom is 4.10, I met this Indian girl, Veno before we entered the class. So ya, we sat together. Ethan and Zi Han are in the same class too. Lecturer is Mr. Fernando. He made us introduced ourselves. Nyx was the one who took initiative to introduce himself, then Mr. Fernando picked me as the second one. He called me "Gan Yi", and I added "Han", I just couldn't understand why he called me "Gan Yi". Everyone introduced themselves too. There are Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Indian, Chinese and Malay in my class. But honestly, I couldn't remember much about what they said.
Veno and I went to McD during the period 3 break. We met Ethan and other guys, Afiq, Kenneth... I couldn't remember who else was there. We became a group then.
Chemistry on the 6th and 7th period. Ms. Claire made us played ice breaking game, but I still couldn't remember much about them though. Ms Claire is a kind of funny person, her laughing is funny specifically.
Ya, I think that's all for the first day.
So my college life started... I hope it will be a great one.
I'll share more about what the Taylor's life really is in the next post.
Stay tuned!
Yi Han
17 May 2015


No comments:
Post a Comment